Trail in Gulf State Park
Share a photo and tell others about your adventure.
Report incorrect or missing information.
This is a .4-mile connector trail between the Gulf Oak Ridge Trailhead and the Gulf State Park campground.
Rules & Regulations
The Hugh S. Branyon Backcountry Trail consists of a paved trail system that is ADA compliant.
For your safety, please keep these rules in mind:
• Non-motorized vehicle use only.
• Absolutely no fires or smoking - wildfires may result!
• Pets must remain on a leash at all times.
• Keep to the right! Be mindful of patrol and maintenance vehicles on the trails.
• 10 mph speed limit - no “road training” allowed on the trail.
• No littering. Please dispose of litter or dog refuse in provided bins.
• DAYLIGHT HOURS ONLY - camping in designated areas only.
• No fishing from trail bridges. Fishing is allowed in designated areas only.