Spring Lake Option 1
Share a photo and tell others about your adventure.
Report incorrect or missing information.
- Owned By
- Start this hike near the swimming lagoon. Head right (north) on the paved trail along the edge of the lake.
- Cross over the Santa Rosa Creek diversion channel and head uphill to the top of the main dam (North Dam).
- Walk northwest across the dam.
- Descend the trail and pass the north end of the lake.
- Curve south through oak groves. A dirt trail splits off to your left. This is Fisherman’s Trail. Follow it along the shoreline to the boat ramp parking lot. This unpaved segment provides a unique perspective on the lake and is lined with juicy blackberries in late summer.
- At the boat launch, pick up the paved trail and curve along the south end of the lake beneath South Dam.
- Continue on the paved trail, zagging south just before the Braille Bridge, and follow the paved trail back at the swimming lagoon.