Cloverdale River Park Trail
- Owned By
- Begin your walk at the trailhead near the end of McCray Road and head south.
- You will pass through a scenic meadow with a series of well-placed benches and eventually a picnic area, all of which provide pleasant places to pause along your excursion. You’ll also find a few short spur trails down to the river.
- You will then come to a footbridge over seasonal Oak Valley Creek.
- Your next landmark will be the city of Cloverdale facilities buildings on your right. After passing these, you will find a wide gravel bank by the river just before the Crocker Road bridge. Explore this area down to the river’s edge. There is no lifeguard on duty, so enter the river at your own risk.
- When ready, return the way you came.