The Napa Parks and Recreation Services Department provides a wide variety of parks and recreation areas that includes trails, parks, public facilities, and urban forestry.
- Ken's Cutoff
- Lake Hennessey Shoreline Trail
- Napa Bike Path & Napa Valley Vinetrail
- Napa River Trail — Lincoln Ave. to Soscol Ave.
- Napa River Trail, Napa Valley Vine Trail, & Bay Trail — Kennedy Park to Third St.
- Oxbow Preserve Trail
- Salvador Creek Trail
- Sam the Eagle Trail
- San Francisco Bay Trail — Kennedy Park to Stanly Lane
- San Francisco Bay Trail — Stanly Lane
- Timberhill Park Trail
- Trancas Crossing Park Trail
- Westwood Hills Park Trails
Points of Interest
- Alston Park Trailhead
- Downtown Napa Boat Dock
- Jim Hench Kayak Launch
- Kennedy Park Trailhead
- Lake Hennessey Boat Launch
- Napa Valley Yatch Club Boat Launch
- Oxbow Preserve Trailhead
- Salvador Creek Park Trailhead
- San Francisco Bay Trail — Kennedy Park to Stanley Lane
- Timberhill Park Trailhead
- Trailhead for Napa Bike Path & Napa Valley Vine Trail
- Trancas Crossing Park & Napa River and Bay Trail - Trancas St. to Lincoln Ave.
- Westwood Hills Wilderness Park Trailhead