The City of American Canyon is a destination for outdoor recreation and natural beauty. We have spaces fit for everyone, whether you seek running, walking, hiking or biking opportunities on one of our trails, bird watching in our wetlands or open spaces, the thrill of a skate park, or leisurely play time with your kids at one of our city parks. To learn more about the many ways to enjoy our outdoor spaces check out this list.
No matter what your age, parks are fun!
- Congressman Mike Thompson's Hike and Bike Loop and Bay Trail
- Napa River & Bay Trails - Eucalyptus Dr. to Green Island Road
- Napa River View Trail & Bay Trail
- Newell Open Space Preserve Loop Trail
- Wetlands Edge Trail & Bay Trail