Sherman Island County Park
- Owned By
Sherman Island is an internationally known windsurfing area and is extremely popular with locals and visitors. Surrounded on three sides by the Sacramento River and Mayberry Slough, the river runs wide and slow and the Delta breezes blow fiercely across the tree-lined island. Sherman Island is a place for boaters, windsurfers, kite-boarders, picnickers, photographers, anglers and watercraft enthusiasts to enjoy.
- Take-out of large and small watercraft
- Fishing for salmon, steelhead, striped bass and sturgeon
- Widely recognized windsurfing location
Hours and Fees:
The park is open year-round from sunrise to sunset. Parking fees are collected year-long. Self-payment is required if no fee collector is present.
- $6 Vehicle
- $12 Vehicles with Trailer (ex. Boat or Horse) or RV
- $24 Bus
- $30 nightly camping.
- Vehicle fees increase over Summer Holiday Weekends.