Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge
Along the lower reaches of the Columbia River lies the Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge. Approximately 5,300 acres contain a lush mixture of wetlands, grasslands, riparian corridors, and forests. These habitats provide the ideal environment for many species of song birds, wintering waterfowl, large and small mammals, amphibians, and reptiles.
WHAT MAKES THIS A GREAT CHOICE FOR FAMILIES
- Plenty of parking with adjacent bathrooms
- Easy to walk and roll along gravel and paved trails
- An auto tour route with spectacular views of wildlife right from your car
- Cultural and environmental programs that appeal to a wide range of ages
- The city or Ridgefield very close by for food, shopping, and playgrounds
Get all of the latest wildlife sightings and upcoming events on Facebook.