Pearblossom County Park
Pearblossom Park is located in the quiet town of Pearblossom at the base of the San Gabriel Mountains. Property for this park was deeded to the County in 1928 from Mr. G. C. Chase for the purpose of developing a park. However, the land remained undeveloped for more than 20 years until citizens requested a place to erect a community hall in 1950. Groundbreaking took place in 1964, and the park was dedicated on November 17, 1965.