Welcome to Motorcycle County Park, the County park system's only off-road vehicle park. This 445 acre park is located in the grass covered hills of south east Santa Clara Valley. Motorcycle County Park offers trails for the advanced and beginner motorcyclist and ATV rider. In addition to the 16.99 miles of dirt trails, there are motocross tracks and a Quarter Midget track, picnic areas and restroom facilities.
- January: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- February: 8:00am - 5:30pm
- March: 8:00am - 6:00pm (+ one hour for daylight savings = 7:00pm)
- April: 8:00am - 7:30pm
- May: 8:00am - 8:00pm
- June: 8:00am - 8:00pm
- July: 8:00am, - 8:00pm
- August: 8:00am - 7:30pm
- September: 8:00am - 7:00pm
- October: 8:00am - 6:30pm
- November: 8:00am - 6:00pm (- one hour for daylight savings = 5:00pm)
- December: 8:00am - 4:30pm
The park is open Thursday through Monday and closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. The park is open on ALL holidays that do not fall on a Tuesday or Wednesday. Call the park office (408-226-5223) to confirm current fee rates.
Motorcycle County Park's 445 acres contain over 16 miles of Off-Highway Vehicle (OHV) trail and tracks. Straddling a thousand foot high ridge, these park trails afford riders vistas ranging from Gilroy to San Francisco. The park facilities include:
- Motocross competition track
- Mini-motocross track (150cc four stroke or 100cc two stroke or less)
- Beginner's oval
- 12 miles of main trails (beginners/intermediate)
- 8 miles of single track enduro (expert) trails
- Hill climb area
- Trials Obstacle Courses (3)
- Shaded picnic areas, restrooms, visitor center, food/drink vending machines
- A 1/20th mile paved oval track operated by the Baylands Quarter Midget Racing Association, for quarter midget racing and practice.
In addition to a restroom building, there are picnic tables located at several locations. No tools will be loaned from the office. View Motorcycle County Park for current trail conditions, park hours and special events!
Access fees information here: Vehicle Entry Fees.
(Note: Annual passes may be available. For more information, inquire at the park office or call the park office at the number noted above.)