Lower Cascades Park
Lower Cascades Park (93.9 acres) is located at 2851 N Old State Road 37. This park remains open during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please observe physical distancing as recommended by the CDC when walking, bicycling and hiking, and while using the picnic shelters at the park. The restrooms and drinking fountains at Lower Cascades Park remain closed; please plan ahead and prepare.
The road through Lower Cascades Park is closed to motorized vehicles during the pilot road conversion project. The road is closed between the Lower Cascades Park playground and the IMI quarry entrance; bicycle, pedestrian, and other non-motorized vehicles only are allowed on this section of the road. Learn more about the pilot road conversion project, and find a link to leave your feedback via an online survey, on the Lower Cascades Park Road Conversion Project web page.
Parking Areas: Located at Sycamore Shelter, playground, and ballfields.
Restrooms: Restrooms (open seasonally) are located at the playground south parking lot and in the Sycamore Shelter.
Report a problem at Lower Cascades Park here.
Rules & Regulation
- Paved Trails
- Quarter minus limestone trails
- Ground level play components
- Accessible swing
- Accessible route to Sycamore Shelter
- Transfer platform on play structure
- Bench seating on paved surface
- Accessible restroom at the south end of the playground.
- Designated accessible parking spaces in parking lots next to Sycamore Shelter and playground.