This is a great spot to see a great view that's just a short walk away from your car. The Forest Society hosted a timber sale on the property
in 2007 when the views from the top were enhanced. This property is a fantastic place to enjoy an afternoon picnic or a quiet sunset.
- This property is open dawn to dusk
- Carry out all trash
- Dogs must remain under control and owners must pack out all dog waste
- No motorized wheeled vehicles
- No camping
- No Campfires
- Hunting and fishing are allowed
- Leave natural and cultural features undisturbed
Access to the property is from the south via Sky Farm Road in Deering. From the town of Hillsborough, take Route 149 East for 1.6 miles and then take a slight right onto Old County Road. Follow this road for 4.2 miles and then turn right onto Sky Farm Road. The property is located on the right after 0.8 miles. Parking is only available along the shoulder of the road.
You will see a green gate and property sign. Please remember not to block the gate. *Winter Access: This property does not have plowed parking.*