Fran Adams North County Regional Park
The Trans-Florida Trail runs adjacent to this multi-use park located within the St. Sebastian Buffer Preserve State Park, which extends from West of I-95 to the South Prong of the Sebastian River, north of CR 512. The park has four 300’ multi-purpose baseball fields, soccer fields, playground, and an Olympic SCY-size pool with diving facilities, a zero entry activity pool, restrooms and showers. Airmasters RC Club has an airfield located to the north of the soccer fields. The Trans-Florida Trail runs through the North County Regional Park and is accessible from the parking area.
Commissioner Fran B. Adams Park is located at 9450 CR-512, approximately 1.5 miles east of I-95. The Park is located within the St. Sebastian Buffer Preserve State Park, which extends from West of I-95 to the South Prong of the Sebastian River, north of CR-512.The park has four 300’ multi-purpose baseball fields, a concession stand, press box, restrooms, two pavilions, and a playground. The facilities are equipped with lighting for nighttime use. The North County Aquatic Center features an Olympic pool and diving facilities, a 7,000 sf zero entry activity pool and a pool building with restrooms, showers and concessions.
- No pets permitted within any County Park – County Ordinance 205.03.22.
- Alcohol is not permitted within any County Park – County Ordinance 205.03.26.
- No open fires – County Ordinance 205.03.04.
- No camping – County Ordinance 205.03.16.
- No overnight parking – County Ordinance 205.03.19.
- No trespassing when park is closed – County Ordinance 205.03.19.
- No equestrian activities – County Ordinance 205.03.3.
- No fireworks – County Ordinance 205.03.5.
- No remote controlled aircraft – County Ordinance 205.03.27(a).
- No golfing activities – County Ordinance 205.03.27(b).
Parking Area Located at 9450 CR 512, Sebastian, FL 32958