Explore a picturesque pond, ancient pine tree, and trails that wind through the woods at Bretzfelder Memorial Park. The Forest Society offers the Bretzfelder Park Family Educational Lecture Series at the park every August and February (for more information, check our events calendar or contact the The Rocks).
Several trails loop through Bretzfelder Park, allowing quiet exploration of the property in all seasons.
- This property is open dawn to dusk
- Carry out all trash
- Dogs must remain under control and owners must pack out all dog waste
- No motorized wheeled vehicles
- No camping
- No Campfires
- Hunting and fishing are allowed
- Leave natural and cultural features undisturbed
From Interstate-93, take Exit 40. Follow Route 302 East for 3 miles, then turn left onto Prospect Street. Bretzfelder Park is approximately 1 mile down Prospect, on the left.
*Winter Access: This parking lot is plowed during the winter.*