DONALD MACDONALD PARK & CAMPGROUND
- Owned By
Donald MacDonald Park lies on the Sebastian River (northern Indian River County). Features include 26 primitive campsites (1 group/double site) and 5 sites with electricity. All sites have water, fire pits and picnic tables. Park features an observation boardwalk, a boat launch, and restrooms with hot showers. The campground & park are open 365 days per year.Alcohol is not allowed.
- Pets are allowed, but must be on a 6’ leash at all times.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Hunting, harassing or feeding wildlife is not permitted.
- Cutting trees and vegetation is not permitted. Bring firewood.
- Swimming is not permitted.
- Motorbikes, ATV’s, go-carts or golf carts are not permitted.
- Bonfires are not permitted, only small hospitality fires in fire pits.
- Remote controlled aircraft are not permitted.
- NO Generators
- Electric sites are $30 which includes tax. Primitive sites are $20 which includes tax.
- Quiet hours are 10pm to 7 am. Boat ramp is closed at sunset. Guest of campers are asked to leave by 10pm.
- Campsites are limited to 2 vehicles and 2 tents. Two-week maximum limit on visit.