Sisters Mirror Trailhead
Trailhead in Deschutes National Forest
This small trailhead offers access to Sisters Mirror Lake within the Three Sisters Wilderness. This trail also offers access to the Pacific Crest Trail.
- Day Hiking
- Horse Riding
- Free PERMIT required Memorial Day through October 31: self-issue wilderness permit available at the trailhead.
- Motorized and mechanical equipment (including bicycles and drones) are prohibited in the wilderness.
- Groups must be under 12 people and 12 head of stock.
- Build campfires at least 100 feet away from water.
- Pack in / Pack out!
- “Take only pictures, leave only footprints”—please refrain from cutting, damaging or gathering vegetation or other forest items, i.e. rocks, etc.
- Please bury human waste 6-8” deep and at least 200’ away from water.