Coloma Greys

Campfire in Marshall Gold Discovery State Historic Park

Overview

  • Directions

    Geolocation is not allowed

Description

This building, perhaps originally a livery stable, was the armory for the Coloma Greys, a local volunteer militia company. After the Greys disbanded in 1862, the building was used as a carriage house by Elias Weller, who lived in the large white house next door.

Accessibility
Wheelchair Accessible