Big Pool Campground
Campground in Willamette National Forest
Big Pool is a small, shady, five site campground situated between Forest Service Road 18 and Fall Creek. Expect heavy use during summer weekends.
- Single Campsites - $14 per night
- Extra Vehicles - $8 per vehicle, per night
- Day Use - $8 per vehicle, per day
No advance reservations. All sites are first come first serve.
- Quiet hours: 10 pm to 6 am
- Single campsite capacity: 6 persons, two vehicles, and two tents
- Camping is not allowed more than 14 days in a 60 day period.
- Check-in time: 2:00 pm or later. Check-out time: 1:00 pm
- Use of chainsaws in the campground is prohibited
- Dogs MUST be on leash at all times within the campground
Open Season Start
Open Season End
- Campground Camping
- Day Hiking
- River and Stream Fishing