Pescadero State Beach: First Day Hikes
Hike leader Bob Fox will take participants on an easy two-hour stroll on the mile-long Sequoia Audubon Trail through the Pescadero Marsh State Natural Reserve. Learn about the fascinating human history of the Marsh from the days of the Ohlone to the present. Discover the byways of the Pescadero and Butano Creeks as they flow through this restored marsh to meet the Pacific Ocean.
- Date and time: January 1, 2022 at 1pm
- Where: Sequoia Audubon Trail
- Parking: Middle Parking Lot
- Length of Hike: 2 miles
- Ages: All ages are welcome. Children need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Preparation: Dress in layers and bring water, snacks, binoculars, and sunscreen.
- Special instructions: No pets.
- Contact: Joseph.Rogers@parks.ca.gov or call (650) 726-8814.