Maxwell Farm Outing
- Owned By
- Take the Verano Trail at the northeast end of the parking lot, just above the baseball field.
- At the junction with Three Meadow Trails you’ll find your first seasonal access to Sonoma Creek. Turn left on Three Meadows Trail when ready to continue.
- Walk along the edge of a mixed riparian forest and open meadows. You’ll soon see stairs which you can take down to explore the creek.
- Continue straight onto Back Meadow Trail as it follows near the park boundary.
- At the ranger residence, you’ll walk a short stretch on paved trail and notice the playground on your right. Stay to your left and follow Three Meadows Trail back into the park interior.
- Turn right onto Bay Tree Trail and follow it through a forest of bay trees. Connect again with Three Meadows Trail and follow Three Meadows to your right to Verano Trail. Turn right on Verano and follow it back to the parking lot.