Chino Hills State Park: First Day Hikes
The easy to moderate hike will go at a slow pace through Upper Aliso Canyon. Visitors may encounter mule deer, coyotes and the first signs of wildflowers, although they may not be sprouting yet.
- Date and time: January 1, 2022 at 9am
- Where: Rolling M Ranch Campground
- Parking: Rolling M Ranch Campground
- Ages: All ages are welcome. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Length of hikes: The hike will be about 2 hours and cover approximately two to three miles.
- Preparation: Wear layered clothing and good boots or shoes. Rain will cancel the hike. Bring water and snacks.
- Contact: Ian.Bernstein@parks.ca.gov