Bike Overnight: Sanborn County Park to Huddart County Park
- Owned By
Ride and connect several parks through this gorgeous Skyline green belt along from the Santa Cruz mountain and into San Mateo County. (Check the documents for maps which include details about each section on this outing.)
- 49 miles, 4625 ascent, 5200’ descent (North Bound)
- 49 miles, 5200’ ascent, 4625’ descent (South Bound)
Overnight Camping Options:
- Sanborn Santa Clara County Park
- Walk in sites, reservation and first come first served
- Huddart County Park
- Group sites.
- Monte Bello Open Space
- Trail Camp. Requires detour off of the Ridge Trail
- Half Moon Bay State Beach
- First come first served hike and bike sites.
- This is a detour off of the Ridge Trail which will add more miles and elevation gain.
- Trail: 22 miles
- Road: 27 miles
- Note: Not all road sections provide lanes or shoulders for bikes. Use at your own risk.
- Parking available at Sanborn, Huddart, and a variety of other parks throughout the route.
- No public transportation options available
Other Resources / Tools: