Bike Overnight: Huddart Park to Rob Hill Presidio
- Owned By
Travel along the spine of the Peninsula green belt and into San Francisco. This route requires special access to Fifield Cahill through the beautiful Crystal Springs water shed. (Check the documents for maps which include details about each section on this outing.)
- 53 miles, 6133’ ascent, 6562’ descent (South Bound)
- 53 miles, 6562’ ascent, 6133’ descent (North Bound)
Special Permit Required:
- Docent required to access San Francisco Public Utilities Commission land, Fifield Cahill. Contact Info@ridgetrail.org for coordination.
Overnight Camping Options:
- Rob Hill Campground in SF Presidio
- Group Sites
- Huddart County Park
- Group sites.
- Half Moon Bay State Beach
- First come first served hike and bike sites.
- This is a detour off of the Ridge Trail which will add more miles and elevation gain.
- Trail and Road
- Note: Not all road sections provide lanes or shoulders for bikes. Use at your own risk.
- Parking available near Rob Hill, Huddart Park, and a variety of other parks throughout the route.