Spring Lake to Trione-Annadel State Park
- Owned By
Gradually climb over grassy hillsides and through oak woodlands and conifer forests on the east side of Bennett Mountain. This is an extremely popular mountain-biking route that travels along wide, rocky service roads and singletrack trails. Pass lush Ledson Marsh and descend through a conifer forest in the park’s southeast corner. The west- and south-facing slopes can be hot in summer; north- and east-facing slopes are forested. The 2017 Nuns Fire burned through most of the trail corridor except for a few miles of the northernmost section.
- From: Spring Lake Regional Park in Santa Rosa
- To: Annadel’s East Gate at Lawndale Road in Kenwood
- Length: 10.8 miles one-way; car shuttle possible.
- Elevation Gain/Loss: 1,120 feet/955 feet one-way
- Accessibility: Hikers, equestrians, and mountain bikers
(This trail description is excerpted from the 2019 Guidebook. For details on all trails, trailheads, and more, buy the book from Wilderness Press. For more resources to plan your trip, visit our Trail Tools page.)