Anderson Marsh State Historic Park: First Day Hikes
Join State Park Volunteers for a guided loop hike following Nature Trail, connecting to Cache Creek trail and back along the Anderson Flats Trail. This guided hike will be on the dirt trail and the board walk along Cache Creek providing opportunities to see various species of birds along the various habitat zones of the park unit.
- Date and time: January 1, 2022 at 12pm
- Where: Start at the main parking lot.
- Parking: Main parking lot.
- Length of hike: 3 miles. The hike is considered easy to moderate and will take about three hours.
- Ages: All ages are welcome. Children need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Preparation: Participants should dress appropriately for the changing weather, bring water, binoculars, and cameras.
- Special instructions: Rain will cancel the hike.
- Contact: Interpreter III firstname.lastname@example.org or Anderson Marsh State Park Interpretive Association at email@example.com.