Pigeon Point Light Station State Historic Park: First Day Hikes
Hike leader Dan Clearwater will take participants on a trip back in time while exploring the rocky coast of California. Learn about historic shipwrecks and the significance of the lighthouse, which helps to guide vessels to their final destination today.
- Where: Mel’s Lane Trail
- Date and time: January 1, 2022 at 10am
- Parking: Parking Lot
- Length of Hike: Easy 0.75-mile hike.
- Ages: All ages are welcome. Children need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Preparation: Dress in layers and bring water, snacks, binoculars, and sunscreen.
- Special instructions: No pets.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call (650) 726-8814.