Humboldt Redwoods State Park: First Day Hikes
The Founders Grove loop trail is ADA accessible and less than half a mile in length. There will be frequent stops to explore the amazing characteristics of an old-growth forest.
- Where: Founders Grove
- Date and time: January 1, 2022 at 11am
- Parking: Founders Grove parking lot.
- Length of hike: Less than half a mile.
- Ages: All ages. Children need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Preparation: Dress in layers and wear good hiking boots/shoes. Bring water and snacks.
- Special instructions: Rain and/or heavy winds cancel.
- Contact information: Griff Griffith at email@example.com.