Burleigh Murray Ranch Park Property: First Day Hikes
Hike leader Ginny Conboy will participants to a journey back in time along Mills Creek. Along the way visitors will learn about the lives of early pioneers and farming families who first settled here in the 19th century. Enjoy one of our area’s hidden treasures.
- Date and time: January 1, 2022 at 10am
- Where: Old Ranch Road
- Parking: Parking lot.
- Length of Hike: Easy 2.5-mile hike.
- Ages: All ages are welcome. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Preparation: Dress in layers and bring water and snacks.
- Special instructions: No pets.
- Contact: Joe Rogers, Joseph.Rogers@parks.ca.gov or call (650) 726-8814