Jack London State Historic Park: First Day Hikes
The hike can be a personal challenge to make it to the park’s summit or the first step in a commitment to a healthier new year. Either way, it is designed for all fitness levels with guides to help hikers return to the parking lot at any time.
- Date and time: January 1, 2022 from 10am to approximately 2:30pm
- Where: Glen Ellen, Sonoma County
- Parking: Park and meet in the Ranch lot, to the right of the entrance kiosk.
- Length of hike: The roundtrip route is eight miles long and moderately strenuous.
- Ages: All ages are welcome. Children need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Preparation: Dress in layers and wear good hiking boots/shoes. Bring water and snacks.
- Special instructions: Register at https://jacklondonpark.com/events/first-day-hike-2022/. Tickets are $10 per person, in addition to $10 per car entry fee (up to nine passengers). The event will be cancelled in the event of rain.
- Contact information: email@example.com