A Cedar City Mountain Biking Adventure - Day 3: Blowhard
- Owned By
Blowhard is one of the best downhill rides in the area and for good reason. Both the descent and the scenery are EPIC… this trail drops 3,330’ in 7 miles. The preferred ride option is to incorporate a shuttle, but a few crazy diehards may choose to ride it as an out and back. I personally haven't done this option, or experienced any riders coming up the trail during my ride, but, be warned this is a multi-use trail that is open to both riders and hikers in both directions.
Be sure to allow time for a few photo stops to capture the amazing views along the route.
- Location – Dixie National Forest – Blow Hard Trailhead
- Miles – 7-miles – one-way (shuttle recommended)
- Time – 1-Hour
- Rating – Advanced
- Trailhead Facilities – Restroom
- Local Trail Organization – IronTrailCraft.org
- Bike Shops - Red Rock Bicycle and Cedar Cycle in Cedar City
- Bike Shop & Shuttle Service Georg’s Ski Shop / Brian Head