Community Oak Days
Napa RCD invites volunteers to join us for a series of workdays dedicated to helping out our oak plantings!
- July 27, 5-7pm – Skyline Park
- August 21, 2-4:30pm – Summer Wrap-Up @ Huichica Creek Vineyard – Come to work, stay for happy hour!
Volunteers are needed to:
- Weed around oak plantings
- Spread mulch around plantings
- Repair protection around plantings
Tips for fun and safety:
- All ages welcome
- Masks must be worn when in groups
- Dress for gardening- thick pants and sturdy shoes keep you comfortable
- BYO filled water bottle and snacks
Questions? Contact AshleyAshley@NapaRCD.org • 707-690-3117