Arthur S. Flint Memorial Forest
While all of our reservations are open to the public, this property may be difficult to access due to a lack of developed recreation features. This property may not have maintained trails, signage, or easily accessible parking. If you are comfortable visiting under these conditions, the property is available for low-impact recreational activities such as hunting, fishing, wildlife watching, or just walking to observe nature.
The Forest Society primarily manages this property for sustainable forestry, productive wildlife habitat, and other conservation benefits in support of the surrounding community.
“Help us care for this property by following these guidelines during your visit:
- This property is open dawn to dusk
- Carry out all trash
- Dogs must remain under control and owners must pack out all dog waste
- No motorized wheeled vehicles
- No camping
- No campfires
- Hunting and fishing are allowed
- Leave natural and cultural features undisturbed”