Teague Hill Open Space Preserve
Teague Hill Open Space Preserve is located in the Santa Cruz Mountains just above the town of Woodside. Private property and California Water Service Company property make it difficult to visit the majority of Teague Hill. For those interested in visiting Teague Hill, the only accessible route is along the Bay Area Ridge Trail.
Rules & Regulation
- Hours: Open half an hour before sunrise to half an hour after sunset.
- Dogs: Dogs are NOT allowed in this Preserve. For information on dog-friendly preserves visit the Dog Access page. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Midpen accommodates service dogs in Preserves wherever we allow public access.
- Bicyclists: Bikes are NOT allowed in this Preserve. For information on preserves open to bikes visit the Bicycle Access page.
- Equestrians: Horses are allowed on designated trails in this Preserve. Helmets are recommended for all equestrians. For more information visit the Equestrian Access page.
- Groups: For safety reasons, permits are required for all groups of 20 or more people.
- Permits: A use permit is required for any activity or event which: may be attended by twenty (20) or more people; OR is advertised or noticed in any publication, poster, electronic posting or flyer; OR requests/requires a fee be paid for participation. Visit the Permit page for more information.
- Fires: Fires are prohibited on preserves.
- Smoking: Smoking is prohibited on preserves.
- Weapons: Weapons of any kind are prohibited on preserves.
- Plants and Animals: Please leave plants and animals undisturbed. This not only preserves the natural environment, but is also a safety precaution.
- Water Areas: Swimming wading, or engaging in any water-contact activity in any water areas of the District is prohibited.